About the company
Etch is a pioneering educational platform dedicated to helping learners effectively grasp, review, and retain essential concepts. Our innovative approach is grounded in the proven spaced repetition learning (SRL) framework and is further enhanced by integration of artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art review delivery methods. 95% of medical students are aware of and believe in the power of SRL to improve their medical school experience. However, <40% currently regularly use Anki or other SRL tools. Etch will make SRL more accessible to the tens of thousands of medical students that want to use SRL, but currently aren't able to.
We believe that Etch will become foundational to the education system's long-term learning infrastructure. We are excited to expand our team with passionate educators who share our vision and who are motivated by the opportunity to drive social impact through the lever of EdTech.
We are currently planning initial pilots with educational publishers and institutions in the following areas:
- ACT Math
- High School AP Exams
- Undergraduate pre-med, pre-dental, etc content
- Undergraduate nursing content
- Supply chain
We strive for every collaborator to have a fulfilling experience while working with Etch. Some perks of working with Etch on this project include:
- Network with a group of like-minded medical students from across the country that are passionate about medical education, entrepreneurship, and/or social impact
- Receive letter of reccomendation and include a medical education activity on your residency CV
- Potentially network with physicians in multiple areas of medical education including publishing and academia
- Flexible hours, we would love to work with you whether you can work 1 hour/month or 20 hours/month